upper arm blood pressure monitor.
- The intended purpose is measuring blood pressure and pulse at the upper arm, suitable for people over the age of 15.
- Recommended for patients with unstable blood pressure, for measurement of their blood pressure at home as well as support during therapy.
- Visocor OM60 uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure and pulse rate.
- Double perforated comfortable cuff that can be easily fastened and fits perfectly during the measurement.
- Using the variation of the pressure caused by the pulse when the pressure drops in the cuff, the micro-computer calculates systole, diastole and pulse values. Then the cuff deflates completely.
- The unit stores up to 60 results.