Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children under the age of 3 years.
Keep new and used batteries away from children. Ingestion or insertion into the body may cause chemical burns, perforation of soft tissues, and death. Severe burns may occur within 2 hours of swallowing. If you think a battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention immediately.
If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. Contact Roche.